Hey folks,
We are going to have a ton of roma tomatoes very, very soon. I say we think about how we want to preserve them because believe you me, we won't be able to eat them all!
Same for the tomatillos. We should think about making some salsa verde and preserving that.
I say we look into getting some quart jars and pint jars so we're ready when the tomatoes are.
The black cherry tomatoes are ripening too. Keep an eye on them as they'll all start ripening at once.
I planted some kale seeds the other day and they're already starting to pop up. So we should have a nice fall harvest of kale.
There's still some broccoli near the snow pea trellises to be harvested.
And I think we can harvest our sunshine potatoes. I'm not sure if they got the blight, but the foliage is all dead and I saw one potato that was mushy when I dug one plant up. Shall we have a potato digging party soon?
No comments:
Post a Comment